Chris and I recently celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. Whilst we didn't celebrate in grand fashion, we did celebrate by doing a few of the things that we don't get time to do much anymore - a peaceful lunch we could enjoy while it was still hot, a movie that we could watch uninterrupted, and a stroll around a shopping centre without having to drag children away from any toy shops. As much as we couldn’t imagine our life without our two treasures, it is sometimes refreshing and re-energising to take some time to do ‘grown up’ things once in a while.
I have included a few snapshots of our journey together : )
Enjoying a picnic in the park - Toowoomba
Our glorious wedding in 2004 - Noosa
Welcome to the world Ava - Toowoomba
Tiny Charlie is born - Toowoomba
Living in Townsville
Coming full circle and now living in Brisbane :)
Yes we look a little older, not as fresh-faced - a little sleep deprived, but I can't imagine my life without my lovely hubby and our bright and bubbly chidren - life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment