2010 is going by so fast! It is March already and Easter is just around the corner.
I am ashamed to admit that I have been a stranger to Blogworld this year. It has been a busy start to the year for us, but hopefully things will start to settle down and I can dedicate more time to my thoughts, ideas and interests - not to mention catching up on what others have been up to in Blogworld.
I am excited about my newest (oldest) purchase - this little gem pictured below has become my crafting hub - a dear little table that was crying out for me to give her a new home. I had considered sanding her back to her original wood, but I kind of like her character just as she is. This table is also going to double as my card making and sewing table - depending on which craft bug bites me. It is so nice to have a little nook to call my own that I can escape to, create in and be inspired by :)
Of course no corkboard is complete without the kid's creations adorning it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment