Friday, March 6, 2009

I do...... five years on

On the 28th of February, my husband Chris and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. I used this opportunity to create a personalised anniversary card for him. I had been wanting to immerse myself in card making for some time, and my 30th birthday gave me that chance, when Chris gave me a card making kit as a gift (amongst other things including my whiz-bang Overlocker).

I stumbled across some lovely Matstacks in Big W, of all places, a few weeks ago and it contains sheets of assorted beautiful textured card. With a bit of cutting, my trusty number '5' stamp, silver stamp pad and a few coloured buttons, my card was complete!


Now I eagerly anticipate birthdays, anniversaries, births and other special days so that I can give a uniquely personal gift to the ones I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment