Thursday, February 19, 2009

sew very Barbie

So I've had the fabric sitting in the cupboard for about a week now and have finally got around to making Ava's new pillowcase and matching bedding carry bag for daycare. I quickly whipped them up today so they were ready for tomorrow. I have plastered her name over everything so that it doesn't end up going home with someone else. Drawstring bags are so quick and easy to make. The pillowcase is my first attempt, and once I worked out which pieces to stitch together - this was easy too.

Barbie is a hit with Ava at the moment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! Hope you're enjoying blogging. It's a great way to keep motivated as a Mum. I'm sure Ava loved her personalised day care bedding. Any requests from the other Mum's to make some for their kids yet?

    ReplyDelete